Estimated reading time: 1 min
- Simultaneously press and hold the 1 and 6 buttons for at least 3 seconds until the power light flashes twice.
- Enter the key sequence 981. The power light should flash twice.
- Remote is now factory reset to “Bluetooth enabled” for the set top box and Samsung TV code.
- Simultaneously press the “apps” and “enter” buttons while facing the remote to the front of the set top box for at least 3 seconds until the power light flashes twice.
- Upon release, the power light should become solid and an infographic should appear on the screen.
- Upon successful connection, the infographic should automatically go away.
- If the infographic does not go away and successful pairing was achieved, then pressing the “back” button twice will cause the graphic to go away.
- If the pairing failed, then repeat step 1 above.
- (Optional) Use the simple setup process to allow the remote to control the TV.