The Calix GigaCenter: High-Performance Wi-Fi That Just Works
Fast, reliable home Wi-Fi—it’s what we all want. With more connected devices than ever in your home, and more bandwidth-intensive applications, nothing less than the best Wi-Fi will do.
That means a strong signal in every room and blazing-fast speeds—so you can stream HD video, game with your friends online, and share anything and everything without missing a beat.
Why shouldn’t your home Wi-Fi be all this and more?
The Calix GigaCenter is more than a home gateway; it is a next-generation residential service delivery platform. Leveraging the latest advancements in Wi-Fi technology, the GigaCenter takes your online experience to new heights with:
- simultaneous HD video streaming to multiple devices;
- blazing fast speeds for extreme online gaming; and
- outstanding range and performance wherever you go in your home.
With Wi-Fi speeds up to 1 Gbps, the GigaCenter provides more than enough bandwidth for everyone in your household. And no matter how many devices are connected at the same time, everyone enjoys the same outstanding Wi-Fi performance.
The GigaCenter’s four Gigabit Ethernet ports let you connect a variety of wired multimedia devices for rapid data sharing across your network.
We’ve got you covered with FREE remote management
The Calix GigaCenter provides a Wi-Fi experience that’s second to none. But if you do have any technical issues, we’ve got you covered. Our sophisticated remote monitoring and diagnostics that help us quickly identify and resolve any problems you may be experiencing—and, in most cases, without having to send a technician to your home.
Our experienced customer support representatives can see which of your devices are connected, which ones are having issues, and help you troubleshoot and solve the problem quickly. In fact, we can perform a wide range of diagnostics to make sure you’re getting the best possible service:
- Uptime of your GigaCenter – Is your gateway functioning correctly or powered on consistently?
- Interference on Wi-Fi channels – Make sure other devices aren’t interfering with your Wi-Fi signal.
- Internet errors – If your GigaCenter or your Internet connection is not strong or is malfunctioning, we can monitor recent and current errors.
- Ethernet ports being used – How many devices are plugged in directly to your GigaCenter? Are the Ethernet ports functioning correctly?
- Connected devices – We can make sure your devices are connected to the Internet and receiving a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Password and setting changes – If you need assistance, we can help you by changing your Wi-Fi password or wireless settings from our office.
The latest technology. The best performance.
Not all Wi-Fi is created equal. The GigaCenter makes use of the latest technology to give you the best possible performance.
802.11ac is the most advanced Wi-Fi standard yet, providing higher speeds and better coverage than 802.11n.
Dual-band support means that the GigaCenter has two Wi-Fi radios; high bandwidth applications (like video) are routed to the 5 GHz band, while lower bandwidth activities use the 2.4 GHz band.
Beamforming technology improves performance and reduces interference by focusing the wireless signal directly to your device.
Fast reliable Wi-Fi in every corner of your home
For larger homes, the Calix GigaCenter can be combined with up to four Calix Wi-Fi Extender units to ensure you have outstanding Wi-Fi coverage no matter where you are in your home; even in your garage and backyard.
The Wi-Fi Extender units work with the GigaCenter to cover your home in a seamless “mesh” of Wi-Fi. They’re small, easy to set up, and faster and more reliable than store-bought Wi-Fi extenders.
For questions or to request Wi-Fi Extenders for your home at only $3/extender/month, contact us at (405) 217-6868 today!