Create A Guest Password on the HomePass App
You can use multiple guest passwords under a single network!
- Open the Settings tab and click on the Adapt button..
- While on the Guest settings page under the WPA2 SSID, tap on New Guest Password.
- Enter a name* and a new password.
- Use the drop-down arrow next to Auto-disable WiFi Password and choose one of the options.
- Add a checkmark next to one or more Shared Home Devices (printer, NAS, media player), to allow your guest access to it over the local network.
- Tap on the Add to save.