* While OEC Fiber TV packages are provided through OEC Fiber, all other tv streaming services (YoutubeTV, Hulu, Netflix, etc) can be purchased through MyBundle and the MyBundle marketplace. See link above for more details.
Included with your Advanced TV package, you’ll have access to WatchTVEverywhere. Below are the available channels through this service.
|ABC||Food Network||NBC||Nick Jr.|
|AMC||FOX (Fox Now App)||NBC Sports||MTV|
|Animal Planet||Fox Sports (Fox Sports App)||NFL Network||Comedy Central|
|Bravo||FX (FX Now App)||Oxygen|
|Cooking Ch||Golf Channel||Sundance|
|Discovery en Espanol||HGTV||Travel|
Starting November 1st, when you add new services to your existing fiber account, there will $75 service fee to cover the cost of installation. This fee will be applied if a technician is required for installation.
To add services please give us a call at (405) 217-6868
If you notice channels being briefly interrupted, it could be from sun outages. Twice a year, around October and March, the sun aligns so that TV satellites are directly between the sun and the receiving dishes.
The sun’s rays overwhelm the satellite signal, causing brief outages for about 10 minutes per day for about a week. The time of the outage varies by which satellite a channel is using, but they are generally in the late afternoon. If you notice a channel is out longer than about 10 minutes, please contact technical support at (405) 217-6868.
1. Go to www.watchTVeverywhere.com.
2. Select OEC Fiber TV as your provider from the dropdown list at the top of the screen.
3. Click “Register”.
4. Enter your OEC Fiber TV account number and the last name on your account.
Note: the first registered user for watchTVeverywhere™ must be the named account holder, age 18 or older and will be considered the Primary User.
5. Complete the form and click “Submit”.
6. Check your email for a message from watchTVeverywhere™ and click the validation link in the message.
7. You can now log in, see which networks are available for your account and start watching.